Turgeman CPAs offers accounting and bookkeeping services for all types of business and organizations.
Our accounting and bookkeeping services are performed by professionals with many years of experience. Together with expertise in our clients’ product/service fields, we provide specialized service tailored to their specific business environment and needs.
Our accounting and bookkeeping services include:
- Computerized bookkeeping
- Monthly or bi-monthly financial reporting, as required by the Income tax, value added tax (VAT-Ma’AM) and National Insurance authorities.
- All payroll related services
- Preparation of periodic financial statements (Balance sheet and Income statement) as part of an ongoing review of your tax liability outlook.
- Reconciliations of bank accounts, computer generated cards, customers and suppliers.
- Continual monitoring of tax deposits ensuring that excess tax payments are not paid and that tax is paid at the minimum legal requirement.
- Continual client advisory and consultation services.
How do Turgeman CPA’s services surpass industry standard?
Professionalism - Our accounting and bookkeeping services are performed by seasoned and experienced accounting professionals with you can be comfortable in discussing all your business goals and objectives.
Timeliness - We are dedicated to the philosophy that timely service and reporting are essential components of today’s fast-paced business environment. We respond to clients promptly and attempt to always stay a step ahead by anticipating, in advance, their financial needs.
Competitive fee structure - Our clients enjoy an outstanding level of service for an attractively competitive fee professional tailored to their unique service needs.
Contact us now for your individualized assessment of accounting and/or bookkeeping service requirements.
Kindly fill in your information below and submit it online. Or, call us at: 08-972-0072